Hey guys; it's me here, Annie!
Sorry I haven't been posting as of late, but... You know, it was the summer, and I was kept busy playing piano 4 hours A DAY. :(
So now it's the school year, and so... I can start blogging!
Yay.
Uh... So, I think the new chatroom is great, so...
We are having a meeting right now, and we now have an official Nautilus Google doc.
I will fill you in on what's going on in the meeting!
Currently, we are talking about fundraiser ideas.
My idea: We can do a lemonade stand, like Panthera and I did with Girl Scouts.
Sorry I haven't been posting as of late, but... You know, it was the summer, and I was kept busy playing piano 4 hours A DAY. :(
So now it's the school year, and so... I can start blogging!
Yay.
Uh... So, I think the new chatroom is great, so...
We are having a meeting right now, and we now have an official Nautilus Google doc.
I will fill you in on what's going on in the meeting!
Currently, we are talking about fundraiser ideas.
My idea: We can do a lemonade stand, like Panthera and I did with Girl Scouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! From the STN group.