Now We are working on the pay pal stuff, and hope to get it soon (You see, We are FOURTH graders. Now We usually aren't allowed to have, pay pal accounts cuz we are too young and stuff, but we WILL get it soon, Kay guys!) And for STN tee shirts, we will first need a better logo (Paint is good for somethings but not for Everything, And I am not saying The logo is bad, Just think it needs ... sharper stuff you know. So yeah, So long farewell dont mean to know the rest of the lyrics!
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Hello!
Remember me ? You might. My name is Ella, THE tech team president. Now you are probably wondering (just as I am) Why we deleted all of the posts. Well, You know how when something bad happens somewhere you dont want to go there again? Well, Same here. But Because I dont want to get into all of that, Lets move on. Yes, I was the first person on here, and also the only one to not just be an author when we shut it down. I think it was good to shut it down, but was very sad the first week, But I think everyone was. What else ehh? Well in our first day I posted this video and we got 75 views, the highest EVER.
Its good isn't it?
Now We are working on the pay pal stuff, and hope to get it soon (You see, We are FOURTH graders. Now We usually aren't allowed to have, pay pal accounts cuz we are too young and stuff, but we WILL get it soon, Kay guys!) And for STN tee shirts, we will first need a better logo (Paint is good for somethings but not for Everything, And I am not saying The logo is bad, Just think it needs ... sharper stuff you know. So yeah, So long farewell dont mean to know the rest of the lyrics!
Now We are working on the pay pal stuff, and hope to get it soon (You see, We are FOURTH graders. Now We usually aren't allowed to have, pay pal accounts cuz we are too young and stuff, but we WILL get it soon, Kay guys!) And for STN tee shirts, we will first need a better logo (Paint is good for somethings but not for Everything, And I am not saying The logo is bad, Just think it needs ... sharper stuff you know. So yeah, So long farewell dont mean to know the rest of the lyrics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! From the STN group.