Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello!

Hi Everyone, it's Elizabeth! Before I introduce myself, (again.) let me explain to the older members and people what happened.

I wasn't on the blog for along time. I was busy with other STN duties, such as writing letters, perfecting the donation box and thinking up fundraisers.
Meanwhile, the blog was becoming a DISASTER. Things went out of control. Our members were cyberbullying, turning Save the Nautilus from a noble cause to a CyberBully hot spot.
Our teacher, Mr. Crame, brought to our attention this issue, and I deeply apologise for the inconvenience and troubles.

I am happy to announce our blog is back, and we are starting fresh!

Now, to reintroduce,
My name is Elizabeth, and I am one of the vice presidents of the Save the Nautilus Group, or STN group. Our goal is to save the Nautilus, an Aquatic creature that lives by tropical strings of islands, such as the Bahamas.
Why are we saving this creature? The Nautilus is being hunted for it's shell, and is being sold on Amazon and Ebay!

We are funding the Scientists, Researchers, and organazations Saving the Nautilus!
I hope you enjoy learning about the Nautilus, and the STN group!

~Panthera
Signature:


Pet's name: Night Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! From the STN group.