Hi! Remember me? My name is Ella. Sorry I haven't been on much lately but THIS YEAR IS HARD. (I am also at the part where skyrim is hard, so yeah) Anyways, You guys might be wondering "These people are so cool, how do you donate your amazing molah?"
Well, We don't actually have anyway to do that, HOWEVER, These amazing people at savethenautilus.com have done that. These are the people that inspired us to thit, although we are more of the info type, because they don't have that much info. So yeah. Enjoy!
ALSO
Today at recess we were doing a STN video! I'm not going to tell you much more, except for those clips most-likely won't be used (To put it simply people REALLY want to be in videos, Even though they aren't even in our grade.)
Signing off
Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! From the STN group.